8.05.2010

AVIATOR JACKET.

This is what I'd like to wear today...
Ce que j'aimerais porter aujourd'hui ...

what I'd wear todayMode, tendances et styles - Polyvore

T-SHIRT- T BY ALEXANDER WANG
JEANS- HELMUT LANG
BOOTS- JEFFREY CAMPBELL
JACKET- ACNE
BAG-ALEXANDER WANG
EARRINGS- ALEX AND CHLOE
BRACELETS-INTERMIX





I feel like it's autumn already... Maybe cause of the stormy weather these day. LOVE the entire outfit especially the Acne jacket!  I immediately felt in love with that type of jacket when I saw the Fall 10 Burberry collection. It was love at first sight . I think I really need one.


Aujourd'hui, je me sens comme si l'automne était à nos portes, probablement à cause des orages et du mauvais temps... ! J'adore la combinaison de vêtements, surtout le manteau Acne. Dès l'instant ou j'ai vue la collection d'automne 2010 de Burberry je suis tomber sous le charme des manteaux aviateurs. Le coup de foudre quoi! 


ADAM FALL 10
BURBERRY FALL 10
BALENCIAGA FALL 04

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment