8.10.2010

Who Am I ?


I'm 21. Living in Montreal and soon moving to Quebec city. I speak french and english. I studied fashion marketing for 4 years and now going in Business/ marketing. I've work at H&M for 5 years and now I'm currently doing some freelance promotion for marketing agency. I did a lot of voluntary work in the past few years mostly in the fashion industry (hostess, wardrobe assistant...) . So here I am starting this blog... It's been almost a year that I'm thinking about it and here it is... 


Why Style Weapon?? I read a lot of book/magazines and everything that concern fashion but when I mean a lot believe me it's a LOT (I'm currently subscribed to 7 different fashion magazines) . So one day has I was reading the book of WhoWhatWear, I saw this title : Secret Style Weapon...
And there it was ...Style Weapon... It's a way of saying that being stylish can be useful and I totally agreed with this. Everyone has a little something of its own that make them unique and different that is why I think that style rhyme with personality. Everyone has its own style and that's the beauty of it. 

Hope you'll enjoy it has much has I do. 


J'ai 21 ans, j'habite en banlieue de Montréal, mais déménage bientôt dans la ville de Québec. Je parle français à la base et tente de me débrouiller le mieux que je peux en anglais. J'ai étudier le commerce de mode pour 4 ans et je me dirige vers l'administration/ marketing. J'ai travaillé pour H&M pendant presque 5 ans et maintenant je fais quelques contrats de promotion pour des agences de marketing. J'ai aussi fait beaucoup de bénévolat au cours des dernières années principalement dans le domaine de la mode ( hôtesse, habilleuse...) Alors me voilà maintenant en train de commencer ce blog, après plus d'un an de réflexion, je me lance ! 


Et maintenant, Pourquoi StyleWeapon???  La raison est assez simple... Je  suis une personne qui lis beaucoup sur la mode, mais quand je dit beaucoup, c'est VRAIMENT beaucoup ( je suis abonnée à 7 magazines de mode en même temps) . Alors un jour, je lisais un livre intitulé WhoWhatWear, et j'ai aperçue ce titre Secret Style Weapon...
Il était là, Style Weapon... une manière de dire que le style est une arme, qu'il faut s'armer de style en d'autres mots que le style est utile. Chaque personne est unique et possède sa propre personnalité tout comme chaque personne possède son propre style, sa propre arme. 


J'espère que vous apprécierez :)

Love 
M-J 
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment