Style Weapon

8.05.2010

LATEST INSPIRATION.


Source: TFS, FashionGoneRogue


Just a couple of pictures that I LOVE the colors and the exotic landscape. 


Quelques photos où j'adore les couleurs et les paysages exotiques.




xx
Posted by StyleWeapon at 23:37
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

CONTACT ME

Mariejo.fleury@gmail.com

ENTRIES

  • ▼  2010 (16)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ▼  August (15)
      • Symphony of colors.
      • Accessories Galore
      • Streets Loving
      • Lazy sunday.
      • Softness & Playfulness.
      • Designer profil : Denis Gagnon
      • Boss Orange SS 10
      • Beach is where I belong.
      • The 1st.
      • Fall's Favorite
      • Fresh Colors
      • Who Am I ?
      • LATEST INSPIRATION.
      • AVIATOR JACKET.
      • The beggining.

LOVING...

  • CHICMUSE
  • Le Blog de Betty
  • HANNELI MUSTAPARTA
  • Song of Style
  • Fashion Stereotype
  • Sweetnothing
  • WhereDidUGetThat
  • Studded Hearts
  • Late Afternoon
  • knight cat
  • Style Scrapbook
  • Cartoon Styles
  • because im addicted
  • Zanita.
  • chic steric
  • cocorosa
  • The Blonde Salad
Follow my blog with bloglovin
Follow Style Weapon

None of the pictures are taking by me. I use a lot of random sources. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.
Hit Counter
Web Counters